MEARS is founded by a network of academics and aviation professionals and it has taken its base in Beirut, Lebanon to promote research and knowledge exchange in aviation across national and international contexts. We are committed to research that advances knowledge and makes practical contribution to operation and policy development in the aviation sector.
MEARS aims to connect theory and practice in aviation through:
- • providing a platform for academics and professionals working in aviation industry;
- • disseminating research outputs scientifically, rigorously, and ethically, ensuring that the outputs carry practical impact and meaningfulness to the aviation stakeholders and target populations;
- • promoting the dialogue between research, industry, regulators and policy makers;
- • supporting academic talent through sponsoring innovative research topics; and,
- • assisting in securing grants/scholarships and providing funded research opportunities.